- 4 cups cooked orzo, chilled (about 1 2/3 cup dried orzo)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups diced apple¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup blanched almonds, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients except blue cheese and almonds, gently combining until well-incorporated.
2. Transfer the mixture to a serving dish, sprinkle with the crumbled blue cheese and almonds and serve.